Superior Products and Knowledgeable Staff
NPL Home Medical Equipment provides affordable quality solutions for all your custom mobility needs.
As a result of the evolving coronavirus situation, we have temporarily modified our normal operations until at least April 6th , as follows:
- All NPL office staff are working from home. They are fully equipped to work remotely and continue to operate effectively. You may still contact them through our main phone number (440-365-8581) as well as via email/fax.
- We have key operations staff at our facility to receive critical equipment and parts deliveries, and assemble custom chairs. We recognize and understand that many of our wheelchair clients depend on us to remain mobile and independent.
- Our service team will evaluate service requests and prioritize critical repairs and service. This may result in some delay for non-critical service.
- For your safety and that of our staff, we have implemented best practices and rigorous sanitization protocols for office, manufacturing, and field teams to mitigate the potential spread of the virus.
- We have closed our show room and offices to the public.
We will continue to provide updates to our website and Facebook page as new information is available.
We focus on custom wheelchairs, so you can be assured that NPL Home Medical Equipment will provide your with both superior products and a knowledgeable staff second to none. Rediscover the confidence that comes with independence and venture to work, play, school, or wherever your imagination takes you. With the right custom solution, nothing will slow you down!
2020 Summer Virtual CEU classes!
Attend our next virtual seminar entitled: “A Beginner’s guide to Navigating complex Rehab Technology: Seating and Positioning” This one-hour intended for clinicians who have a desire to understand the steps needed to be successful in the provision of complex power wheelchair rehabilitation technology (CRT). In many care settings, where time and resources are limited, there can be the potential to provide low end seating and positioning products versus what the patient may truly need. This course is intended to be an overview to transitioning your practice from general use and standard equipment to the ideas of best practice tissue protection and proper postural positioning.
The course will utilize clinical applications of individual cases where outcomes could be improved with simple understanding of how to navigate the equipment provision landscape in accordance to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability & Health (ICF). In addition, guidance and tools will be provided to assist with clinical decision-making process, to take the guess work out of who needs complex rehab technology. Click here to register.
Van Giveaway Tradition Continues
NPL is once again giving away a wheelchair accessible van to a deserving individual or family! Click here to learn more and to nominate someone for our drawing!
New Show Room Hours
Due to COVID-19 our showroom is not yet re-opened to the public. We hope to safely resume show-room hours in the very near future. Please feel free to call us with any questions at (440) 365-8581.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
“Such great staff and always helpful and willing to come out whenever required. They will work with what you’re looking for and want to make sure that you and the patient are satisfied.” –Tanya
“Josh has been excellent with answering questions, getting back to us in a timely manner, taking over with other problems we have and an economical way to solve the problem. His techs are awesome and so very helpful too! Love this company!” –Jill