Superior Products and Knowledgeable Staff
NPL Home Medical Equipment provides affordable quality solutions for all your custom mobility needs.
As a result of the evolving coronavirus situation, we have temporarily modified our normal operations as follows:
- All NPL office staff are working from home. They are fully equipped to work remotely and continue to operate effectively. You may still contact them through our main phone number (440-365-8581) as well as via email/fax.
- We have key operations staff at our facility to receive critical equipment and parts deliveries, and assemble custom chairs. We recognize and understand that many of our wheelchair clients depend on us to remain mobile and independent.
- Our service team will evaluate service requests and prioritize critical repairs and service. This may result in some delay for non-critical service.
- For your safety and that of our staff, we have implemented best practices and rigorous sanitization protocols for office, manufacturing, and field teams to mitigate the potential spread of the virus.
- We have closed our show room and offices to the public.
We will continue to provide updates to our website and Facebook page as new information is available.
We focus on custom wheelchairs, so you can be assured that NPL Home Medical Equipment will provide your with both superior products and a knowledgeable staff second to none. Rediscover the confidence that comes with independence and venture to work, play, school, or wherever your imagination takes you. With the right custom solution, nothing will slow you down!
October Virtual CEU Classes
We’re hosting a series of virtual seminars entitled: “Clinically Speaking: Evaluation and Documentation for Power Tilt, Power Recline and Power Leg Elevation Systems”
These will examine the coverage criteria, clinical benefits and research in support of the various power seating functions, provide the clinician with practical tools to consider and incorporate when evaluating and documenting the need for power seat options; and assist the supplier in reading and interpreting the information in the medical record to determine when to provide power tilt, power recline or a combination of tilt and recline.
Van Giveaway Tradition Continues
NPL is once again giving away a wheelchair accessible van to a deserving individual or family! Click here to learn more and to nominate someone for our drawing!
Book Your Showroom Visit
We’re delighted to re-open our showroom on an appointment-only basis to ensure your safety.
Please call on (440) 365-8581 in advance of your visit to book your slot.
“Such great staff and always helpful and willing to come out whenever required. They will work with what you’re looking for and want to make sure that you and the patient are satisfied.” –Tanya
“Josh has been excellent with answering questions, getting back to us in a timely manner, taking over with other problems we have and an economical way to solve the problem. His techs are awesome and so very helpful too! Love this company!” –Jill