NPL Home Medical is one of the industry leaders in providing customer wheelchairs. Since 1993 our promise has always been to deliver the highest quality service to both patients and medical professionals while creating a wheelchair solution that addresses our customer’ unique needs. At NPL, responding to our customer’s needs is always Job #1.
About This Career Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Medical Office Professional. In this entry level position, you will play a vital role in helping our clients receive specialized wheelchairs. You will have an opportunity for personal and professional growth and career advancement. Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success with a growing company that uses and applies common sense.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Medical Office Professional supports the business by facilitating the efficient communication of paperwork amongst patients, doctor’s office, insurance companies, and other stakeholders. This individual will be organized and thorough, possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, and have tremendous follow through.
Medical Office Professional Responsibilities
- Works with doctors’ offices by phone and in person to coordinate paperwork completion
- Accurately enters patient information into our software system
- Tracks and manages progress of approximately 100 files at a time
- Communicates with outside sales staff and notifying them of any issues
- Works with our billing department on screening insurances
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with patients, doctor’s office, insurance companies, and other stakeholders
- 18 years of age or older
- High school degree/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to be work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge of office software, including Microsoft Word and Excel, email, and other cloud-based software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with all levels of personnel, whether internal or external to the company
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour, 8-5 schedule
- Normal office environment
- Sit for long periods of time; manual dexterity, use a calculator and to operate a computer keyboard
- Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary with occasional extended hours when necessary
NPL Home Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPL Home Medical does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.